Friday, March 2, 2012

Embroidery: Falling Letters

My brother is an artist and thank goodness! I can give him a vague idea and he will draw it onto fabric with a disappearing pen for me. Yes, he is amazing. Below is a sample of his awesomeness.


*I tried to overexpose the picture so that it would be easier to trace*
Feel free to use this pattern ( or image to print out onto a piece of paper and trace onto fabric for you to embroider ), just make sure to link back to this post! This would be a perfect gift for the person in your life who loves getting letters!


I hope little bits of happiness shower down upon you today! 
Sensationally Sarah


I am linking up here:

        

4 comments:

  1. I'm just starting to try out embroidery and I have to say, this is a really cute idea. Love the colors and the little letters. Found you over at DIY Dreamer.
    Consider me your newest follower!!!

    Take care,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christine! It was so much fun to create!

    ReplyDelete